• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC window on external monitor is too big

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The command bars, buttons and fonts are twice the size of those in Acrobat Pro, they take up too much space and restrict the amount of screen displaying the document -- how can I reduce to normal size (ie same as Acrobat Pro)? NB: this is not a 'zoom' issue! It must be due to Acrobat Reader not being able to automatically scale the window size for the larger monitor size. I am using Windows 10. BTW the same thing happens with Office 365 windows, but ONLY if File Explorer is set to preview documents in the Preview Pane, which currently it is not.

In the image below, the top window is Acrobat Pro, the bottom one is Acrobat Reader DC, in a single screenshot taken on the 1920 x 1080 pixel 24-inch external monitor.

Adobe_RDC_window_size_issue.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Hi,

We released an update that fixes scaling issues following tracks: Acrobat DC Continuous, Acrobat 2017, Acrobat Reader DC Continuous, and Acrobat Reader 2017. This update will be automatically applied to all Acrobat and Reader users in the coming days. You may also update to the latest release by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

For this fix to work you should ensure following:

a. Ensure "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by" is unchecked.

Ri

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Version 2022.001.20142

From the main menu, click View > Display Size and then click the desired size.

I have had this 'zoomed in' view for some time and had not been able to figure out how to resolve it. With some prior update, the client view  updated to "Large" display size. Selecting "Standard" as the display size has brought my client view back to what I would consider normal view. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines