Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader slow to scroll through comments

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2022.001.20112 installed on a Mac, and am trying to work with a PDF that has just over 1,300 comments. I have to review each comment, but it's taking ages to scroll through each one. How can I speed up the process? It sometimes takes 30 seconds or more to move from one comment to the next. It's also not possible to scroll through them using my mouse, and I have to use the arrow keys instead. Does anyone have any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs, please try with a different PDF file with less comments and check.

Also, please update the application to the recent version 22.1.20142 from the help menu > check for updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and see if that makes some difference.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the late reply. It's currently only a problem with one PDF, which has >1,300 annotations. All others work fine. I'll update Reader and see if that helps, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines