• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat reader XI. Ajout d'une signature

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comment faire pour ajouter une signature sous le bouton "Signer soi-même" qui apparait losque que l'on demande "Compléter et signer". Je ne vois pas (ou plus) le bouton + que j'avais dans l'ancienne version.

Merci.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alain,

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat reader XI you are using? To check the version go to help > about Acrobat and make sure you have the application updated to its last version 11.0.23. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Note: Adobe Acrobat XI is an EOL appliction. For more info please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-xi-reader-xi.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Thank you for your message.

My computer runs Windows 10 64bits family version.

Abode Acrobat Reader version is 2021.011.20039 64bits. When I look for an update: No update available.

I have a problem with the "signature" key. It is marked "sign yourself" instead of  "signature" and I don't have a « + » button to add another signature.

Best regards.

Alain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there 

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to repari the installation form the help menu > repair installation and reboot the computer once.

Also try to reset the Acrobat prefreences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines