• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Search function should scan Stickies on PDF files

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the Adobe Reader version 2022.003.20281 not search Adobe Stickies features of added notes and text in PDFs? Search function should include search of text on "Adobe

Stickies" inside PDF form data fields / boxes that were too small to display all of the data entry required for those fields/boxes but it doesn't work even on one 2 page PDF let alone when 34 multiple page PDFs are opened together as one PDF for quick reference later. Search function in the Max & PC versions should also search text in Adobe notes attached to those same PDFs.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Edit menu : Advanced Search

Capture_2211290009.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried doing that to make it applicable for all PDF documents on all local discs for future searches in the quick search function, but it's making it look like I have to search an advance search for one word every single time I'm searching for something instead of just using the search function directly from the toolbar which is super tedious and it won't seem to let me make that setting permanent for all searches which I've also tried to do in the system, preferences for adobe on my desktop Mac. So that in future, when I am studying my notes, and I am looking for a keyword in various PDF documents that I've merged into one has one master file it should be seamless to just press magnifying, glass icon, and type in the key word without having to do in advance search every single time which is tedious and time consuming, which is costly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines