• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue background

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! When i open a pdf document in adobe acrobat, some pages are showing with blue background instead of white. And sometimes the color of backround changes with the scale (for example, if I zoom in, white backround could become blue and vice versa). This makes it essentially impossible to work in Adobe Acrobat Pro. 

page2.png

page1.jpg

How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
PDF forms , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default9kl21dfn8php 

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Looking at the description given above, it seems a couple of pages are changing color, and the rest stay with white background. Is that correct?

1- Have you checked with any other files? Is it a file-specific issue?

2- First, set the page size to Fit Width and see if all the pages turn blue

3- Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences(Ctrl+k)> Accessibilty> Replace Document Colors; what is the page background showing here?

Also, please ensure that you have Acrobat's latest update installed 

Go to Acrobat> Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once (you must save all the work before restarting)

To download the patch manually, more information about this release is here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

Thank you for the answer.

1) I have checked with other files - it is like that with all of them. It is not a file-specific issue.

2) No, some pages are still white.

3) Tha page background showing here is white. Although I tried to change it to different colors and back to white, and sometimes some of the pages do not change their background back to white as you can see here:

page3.png

I've ensured I have the latest update installed.

Thank you for your further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the suggested steps.

Would it be possible for you to share a sample file with us? We want to test the same on our end. And do let us know the exact version of Acrobat Pro you are running.

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, it is the same for all files. But sure, if you want to have the file I took screens from, I am attaching it.

The version is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.001.20064.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been one week. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default9kl21dfn8php 

I apologize for not being able to follow up on time. I did check the file in-house, and this issue is not reproducible at our end. It's opening fine.

Hence, we'd recommend you remove the application once using the cleaner tool and reinstall it: 

Run this cleaner tool to remove the existing installer and application’s file traces:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

Download the Acrobat installer from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Once done, open the file and check for the correct view. If not, then for testing 

Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected Mode at Start-up," "Protected View," and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat.

Note: these changes are only for testing purposes. Once tested, please change it back to the previous setting. 

Meanwhile, we'll pass it to the engineering team for a 2nd opinion. Will get back to you if more details are required to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply! 

I've tried everything you suggested, but it has not solved the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default9kl21dfn8php 

Thank you for trying what was suggested.

Sorry for taking longer than expected. This has already been escalated to our engineering team. We will get back to you as soon as we hear from them. 

Meanwhile, please try the following suggestion and update the Windows Driver. Here are the steps to perform:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/update-drivers-manually-in-windows-ec62f46c-ff14-c91d-ee... 

Do let us know the result after updating the Windows driver. 

~Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove a background from selected pages
Open the PDF containing the background.
Choose Tools > Edit PDF. The Edit PDF toolset is displayed in the secondary toolbar.
In the secondary toolbar, choose More > Background > Remove.
Click Yes to confirm the background removal.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get this figured out? I've been having this issue and it only affected some PDFs but not all, and when it did affect my PDF it was the whole thing, not just specific pages. I narrowed it down after clean installing, etc. to no avail to having HDR settings turned on. Turned those off and magically fixed. And it's not just a "this looks blue on my screen because of HDR" but it would print with that blue tint, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines