Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot print pdf MacOS Monterrey

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Monterrey 12.1

I have seen many similar posts, but none seem to have an answer to my problem. 

I am trying to print a 4 page pdf from Acrobat Reader DC v 2021.007.20099. If I select the default to print all pages, these are my error messages:

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 12.58.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-06 at 12.59.07 PM.png

Also, the same when I select a range of pages (1,3,4 for example).

However, I can print the pages one at a time. Terrible time sink. Hope Adobe will offer a patch for this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described youCannot print pdf on MacOS Monterrey

Is this a issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as describe here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in MAC and tr using the application there

Also, for testing, please try to open the PDF in a web browser and try to print the PDF from there and check.

You may also check out the correct answers marked here

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/unable-to-print-from-adobe-says-no-pages-s...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/there-were-no-pages-selected-to-print/m-p/8918967...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tips, Amal. But, pdfs created before the latest update print as expected. The most recently created pdf from my bank does not print as I described. 

I would appear there is a bug in the latest update. I have provided a detailed description of the problem as well as screen captures of the error messages. The messages indicate that no pages have been selected when a normal "print all" is directed. And, if I select a certain range of pages, it displays the same errors. HOWEVER, I can print the document one page at a time. This is very inconvenient. Other work arounds are not acceptable, such as printing from an image. Printing from a pdf should not all of a sudden become a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Have you tried the steps suggested in the correct answer marked in the similar discussions shared above?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have a note that my discussion has been "MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER
FORUM." The provided link only takes me back to my original "discussion"
.....?

Do you have a link that will work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines