• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different Signature validation states on same document and same adobe acrobat reader dc version

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing an issue where the same pdf has different signature validation states on multiple pcs.
The pdf was signed using java librarys, but this should not lead to different behavior in the same adobe acrobat reader dc version (2022.002.20212).

I testet the same PDF on multiple systems (Windows server 2019, Windows 10, Windows 7) and there are 2 systems saying the "document has been altered or corrupted since it was signed" and 10 systems saying the signature is valid. 

I also uninstalled and reinstalled latest adobe acrobat reader dc on a known-good and a known-bad system but with the same result.
The root certs where imported via EUTL Server (Preferences > Trust Manager)
I have added Screenshots of the Siganture Panel aswell as the PDF

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you transport the file between systems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file is stored in a network shared folder. 
But I also tried copying the file directly and also uploading it to dropbox(and onedrive and other cloud storages) and downloading it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines