Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flattening Error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

So I'm looking into something on behalf of an organisational user. When they send a PDF to print to a plotter, it tries to flatten the image but errors out straight away. It only happens on their profile as I tested on my admin account and it worked fine.

Other users are okay with the feature just this one user has the problem. I did recreate their windows profile but this time the flattening errored out with the same issue but at 70% instead of straight away. Other troubleshooting steps I have taken are:

- Installed latest reader version

- Turned of enhanced security / protected mode

- Print as an Image

----

Errors:

- The Document could not be printed

- An Error Occured

---

System Specification

- Adobe Acrobat Reader version: 22.00320282

- Windows 10 21H2 Enterprise

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Helina5C34 

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are there any additional security setups installed on the machine for this particular user you are talking about? This might be blocking the user from accessing this feature as they are working for the Admin you said. 

1- Install the latest printer driver.

2- Also,  Acrobat and Reader official update 22.003.20310 is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. You may manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates>reboot Acrobat.

More information about this release is here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Try this and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines