Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grey box behind the text visible only after print

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Recently i started to have quite anyoing problem. I use same print settings for few years and i never come across that isue before.

So, whenever i print artwork proofs sended from printing company i start to get grey boxes behind the certain part of the text. This grey area is not visible on PDF view. I need as accurate print as i can get, so this grey box disqualified the printout and now i cannot approve any artwork. 

I already use few otions:

Print as image - that remove grey box issue, but also drastically change colours and make text quality low. 

Print from Chrome - removes grey box, but change the picture size (Need to be actual size). 

Edit->Preferencies->Page Display - i played with this options and already printed dozens of pages with different colours intensivity but all with grey box.

I tried other computers and printers - same issue.

Only computers from marketing department which have Adobe Reader PRO manage to print document without any issues.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (64-bit).

On document properties i get some informations:

PDF Producer: Esko automation engine pdf normalize 18.0.1

PDF Version: 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can You link where it was transfered, please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines