• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a popup signature box ?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a PDF using Acrobat Pro DC. I want to create a pop up signature box that the customer would sign on the tablet using their finger and then when they okay it, it will place the customer’s signature on the document signature line. Is this possible?

I am trying to avoid having the tech zoom in on the document, selecting the editing tools, using the pen tool, and zooming back out. I just want the customer/tech to select the Signature
field, a popup comes up on the tablet, customer signs, hit okay, and it places the signature on the correct line.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Hi Dweidler,

If you are adding the digital signature field on the form, that would not be visible on the mobile application.

We cannot add the digital signature to the form in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

As described in the last message, you will need to tap on the place where you wish to add the signature.

Then you can draw the signature and place it. This is an as designed behavior.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dweidler,

As I understand, you need that when the user clicks on a signature field a signature pop-up opens up and then the user draw the signature using the finger. Then user's signature gets placed in the signature line n the document.

Would like to inform you that there is the built-in feature of the mobile application. When you tab on the place where you wish to place the signature, it will pop-up the

When you tab on the place where you wish to place the signature, it will pop-up the box create signature box. Then you can draw the signature using the finger. Once done it get placed to the signature line.

Please check if this is what you wish.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I would like to be able to tap on a signature field the signature pop-up open sign and it automatically gets placed.

As for the mobile app (Adobe Acrobat reader) when viewing the PDF on the tablet the signature field isn't there, meaning it's not highlighted in purple and wont respond when tapped. All other fillable fields show up and work just fine. Also in the mobile app you can sign by clicking the comment icon, then click the signature icon, then tap where you want the signature, and after all that you have to place and resize the signature. This part is very cumbersome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dweidler,

If you are adding the digital signature field on the form, that would not be visible on the mobile application.

We cannot add the digital signature to the form in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

As described in the last message, you will need to tap on the place where you wish to add the signature.

Then you can draw the signature and place it. This is an as designed behavior.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT an answer!  I have this very same question and it seems impossible to get a straight answer.  I need a signature box that allows the customer to draw their signature while they are in the customer service lobby.  I do not want them to create a digital signature since this is a public terminal.  I do not want to email the document to them requesting a signature because I want the document signed immediately while they are in the lobby.  Why is this so hard to understand?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jenniferp1875535, did you find the answer? I have the very same problem. And I can not find any solution either.

If you found the answer, please If you do not mind, could you tell me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines