• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to increase the mouse-wheel scroll speed

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I increase the mouse wheel vertical scrolling speed in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC? Mouse wheel activated vertical scrolling speed for all of my other Window 10 desktop programs is sufficiently fast. But Acrobat Reader DC is rather slow. And consequently it takes a lot of extra spinning of the mouse wheel to scroll vertically. For this reason alone, I strongly prefer using Microsoft Edge as my default PDF reader.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.

I am trying to increase the sensitivity of the wheel in full-screen mode and unfortunately this solution does not do anything.

But thanks anyway.

Regs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously they have no intention of addressing this, or even admitting that it is a problem, for that matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just do Ctrl-Shift-H.  Then scroll up or down.  It will go at a normal speed, not slow.  Try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Meenakshi,

I am willing to help you fix this. However before I can do that, I need to understand how on earth you are unable to reproduce it yourself as it reproduces with any pdf file in all AR versions. Can you please record a video on the ways you have tried to reproduce this and provide me with it to help me understand what the piece of information is you are missing. I want to help but I need more information from you. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dustinthewind27 came up with the answer on page 1. (Thanks!!!)
One has to be told how to do this, as it is 
totally impossible to find out by oneself. 
Even the support cannot.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go up to VEIW, click on PAGE DISPLAY click on ENABLE SCOLLING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this does work and well, but it would be nice is adobe would make that selectable as default

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys I've found such a savior and wanna share. So far, I've tried all the fixes that I did search for on the Internet for the sluggish scrolling wheel such as "continuous single page" or reading mode, bla,bla but all of them did not work for me. If you are a mac user, there are a bunch of apps such as Mac mouse fix that can adjust your scrolling speed for Adobe Acrobat. A windows user, I've only found just one called "X-mouse button". Here is how it works.

Download the app. Find the adobe acrobat.exe. For example, mine address is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat. Then choose scrolling in the app and pick number lines u want in the "lines to scroll using the scroll wheel" section. Hopefully, adobe team will develop a feature to work out this problem soon so we don't have to use 3-party app anymore which is kinda burdensome.   Screenshot (5).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I will try it. However I don't think Adobe team will ever fix/improve, because this problem has been sitting there for years, and all the response I see is "we can't reproduce that problem"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines