• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save scan that needs to be rotated in correct orientation

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scanned a 20 page document upside down. Yes, I can rotate it in View. But I'd like to *save* it in the correct orientation. When I press Save As, it just reverts back to the upside orientation of the scan.  (Yes, this is an idiotic question. I'm dyslexic. Be kind)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Adobe Acrobat can rotate the pages, not Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think your question is idiotic at all.

That is a very valid observation.

I am not sure if Adobe Reader DC allows to edit the integrity of the scanned document like Adobe Acrobat Pro DC would do.

If you have Chrome web browser, would you mind opening the same PDF in that web browser and  test if you can get to save the page rotation from the web browser?

I'm only suggesting this approach to rule out if something is wrong with the PDF itself.

If it works with the web browser but not in Adobe Reader it may be easier to narrow down the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat can rotate the pages, not Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

++ Adding to the correct answer by Bernd Alheit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware application with limited functionality. For more information please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/faq.html

For Additional information about rotating the PDF pages via Adobe Acrobat 2017, Adobe Acrobat 2020 and Adobe Acrobat DC (Paid subscription) please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/manipulating-deleting-renumbering-pdf-pages.html#rotate_a_page

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines