• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can open PDF on any Mac, but cannot open it in Windows

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open a .PDF created on an apple computer in Safari or Adobe or Chrome on the Mac, but these files will not open in Windows, again in Chrome or in Adobe or Acrobat.

It seems the OS formatting is getting in the way, but I haven't yet found a way to get to open in Windows.  I have tried Fusion on the Mac, where under Windows it will not open, but under Apple OS, it does open, just fine.

Has anyone else found a solution to this problem?

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TLDuval

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the PDF open on Mac but not on Windows OS.

- Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

- What is the workflow/steps you are doing to create the PDFs

- What happens when you try to open the PDF file on Windows OS, do you get any error message if yes please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding?

Also, please check for any missing/pending updates for Windows OS and try updating it and see if that helps. You may also try to create a new test user profile in Windows with full admin rights  and try using the application there.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines