• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema PDF 3D

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, no sé porque hay veces que el Adobe no me visualiza los PDF 3D, donde sale un error que dice "Error de análisis de datos en 3D". He buscado en internet donde te recomiendan cambiar el nombre de una carpeta llamada DC a DC_OLD. Incluso haciendo esto no se soluciona el problema.

Pido que alguien me ayude, porque cada dos por tres pasan estas cosas con Adobe. Nosotros utilizamos Solidworks para crear los PDF 3D, supuestamente no hay problemas por su parte.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Xavi5D6C 

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please confirm the below details:

•  Is the issue happening with single file only? the one which you attached?
  • Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.07.20099 (Win) , 21.07.20096 (Mac) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.
  • Is it 32 bit or 64 bit?
  • Please share affected file with us via Private message.
  •  Try changing following settings in Acrobat and see if that resolves the issue:
  1. Launch Acrobat > click Edit > Preferences > 3D & Multimedia
  2. Under renderer options > click the preferred renderer to DirectX if it isn't already.
  3. Uncheck the box enable hardware rendering for legacy video cards.
  4. Click OK > relaunch Acrobat and try again.

For more help refer to: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/enable-3d-content-pdf.html

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ria,

I'm going to respond:

This issue is happening with different files. I can't attach the file cause data protection.

My version is 21.007.20099 (Win)

64bit

I can't attach the file.

I did it all the option you told me.

Don't work properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines