Hello

When I follow the link created by Send & Track, I receive the following error:

Page Not Found

Sorry but the requested page could not be found

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Hi Amrh,

I am sorry for the experience you had and for the late response, however, as I mentioned earlier, the issue is environment specific  and it cannot be reproduced in-house .

As you mentioned that you are facing the issue with the latest version, I will report it to the Engineering team so that they can check and investigate more.

I have sent you a private message with certain information, please check your email inbox, and share the details in private message.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amrh,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Send&Track service. Try opening the link in a different browser like Chrome or Firefox or Safari.

It tried replicating the issue at my end, but I am able to open the file through the link I created and I am able to View and Download the PDF file.

Is it specific to one PDF or with all the PDF files? Have you tried creating another link with a different PDF file? If not, please try.

For testing purpose, connect the machine to a different network environment like a guest wireless network or mobile hotspot or try creating the link on your mobile device https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version installed?

You can also refer to Using Adobe Send & Track

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

The issue happens with all PDF files.

I tried this in three different networks and the same thing happens.

I tried on Mac and Windows 7 machines and they both give the same error message.

I tried using Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. Same error in all of them.

I tried the link as you suggested both from Mac and iPad. Same error.

I also tried to delete some files from my account. I thought the problem may be because my storage is full. But that did not work either.

What else can I do?

Thanks,

Amr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anand,

Should I expect a reply from you or that's it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amrh,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. The issue is not reproducible at our end and seems to be an environment specific.

Please share the following details so that we can investigate and can assist you in a better manner:

• Dot version of Adobe Reader installed, to identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC
  • Current operating system and its version.
  • The version of the Browser used.
  • If any security software installed, what is the version of it?
  • A sample file which is throwing the error message. To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, login to https://cloud.acrobat.com/send using your Adobe ID(email) and password, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message
  • Network connection i.e. wired or wireless.
  • Is the computer or other devices are behind a managed  network and is any group policy is applied?

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Edited response]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand

The version is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Continuous Release | Version 2018.011.20055

The OS is OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6 (but as I told you in a previous message, I tried with other operating systems as well).

The browser is Safari Version 11.1.2 (11605.3.8.1) (but I also tried with different browsers).

No security software installed.

Both Wireless and wired networks.

No managed network.

I sent you an example link in a  private message.

Regards,

Amr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Any updates?

Thanks,

Amr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amrh,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please install the latest version of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, or install it manually from 18.011.20058 Planned update, August 14, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products and see if this issue is reproducible.

For testing purpose, please access the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/send on your mobile device on the  mobile data network and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

I setup the latest version 2018.011.20058 and I am still getting the same error.

I don't really know how things in Adobe work but you're unfortunately not helping at all.

You disappear for three weeks until I send you another message and then you get back to me after 1 month to tell me to try a different browser or different OS or different version and then conveniently, a minute after your useless reply, the same guy marks your reply as useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amrh,

I am sorry for the experience you had and for the late response, however, as I mentioned earlier, the issue is environment specific  and it cannot be reproduced in-house .

As you mentioned that you are facing the issue with the latest version, I will report it to the Engineering team so that they can check and investigate more.

I have sent you a private message with certain information, please check your email inbox, and share the details in private message.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just something you can try...I was having this same exact issue.  We were on the phone with support from Adobe, and what happened in my case was we had 7 GB of data to use in the cloud.  I was at 7.2.  As soon as I deleted stuff from the adobe cloud mine worked again.. I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Guys!

I have the same reason,

When I follow the link created by Send & Track,I receive the following error:

Page Not Found,Sorry but the requested page could not be found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines