Exit

Sending single form to multiple emails for single signatures

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Apologies for the confusing title!

Essentially, I have a single form that needs signing that I would like to send to 10 different people. Each person needs their own form, rather than sharing the same form amongst them all.

Is there a way to do this at all? So that all email recipients receive their own document and I receive copies of each as they sign them?

Or would I have to send the same form manually to one person at a time?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Hi Blank,

As I understand, you are trying to send a PDF form to multiple people at once, so that they receive their individual copy of the form.

It is possible either using the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign or using the Send & Track tool.

Mega Sign option is available with the business level accounts.

Refer the link Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign to check the Mega Sign working.

I see that you have the Adobe Acrobat DC as a part of Creative Cloud subscription.

With Adobe Acrobat DC, yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blank,

As I understand, you are trying to send a PDF form to multiple people at once, so that they receive their individual copy of the form.

It is possible either using the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign or using the Send & Track tool.

Mega Sign option is available with the business level accounts.

Refer the link Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign to check the Mega Sign working.

I see that you have the Adobe Acrobat DC as a part of Creative Cloud subscription.

With Adobe Acrobat DC, you get the Adobe Sign Individual account.

If you send the form via Send & Track tool, you need to create a submit button with an action send back the form to your email address.

In that way, you can send PDF link or the PDF directly to multiple people. Once they fill and click the submit button, you will receive the form in your email account.

Take help of the from the help documents listed below:

Creating and distributing PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat

Setting action buttons in PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for your reply!

I am a little confused, though. I was just looking at the package comparisons on your website and Adobe DC Pro seems to have all the functions that Business version of Acrobat DC has.

Can you provide me with a link to the specific package you have mentioned above?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you already have Adobe Acrobat DC as a part of Creative Cloud, you do not need to purchase subscription again.

You will be able to use the Send & Track option there.

If you are looking for the Mega Sign feature, that is a part of Adobe Sign, not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

Please refer this help link Subscription plans for eSign services | Adobe Document Cloud for the pricing information.

You may contact on the number provided there to get more information.

Let us know if you need any further information or help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an update to this?  Is there a way to use Acrobat DC Pro to send out a form to multiple individuals for their signature?  I'd like to be able to send out Form 1 to multiple people for signature and keep the signatures separately (e.g. "Form 1 - Signed by Person A", "Form 1 - Signed by Person B", "Form 1 - Signed by Person C", etc.).  

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same spot as bmacpa! Were you able to figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be an extremly helpful feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to see this feature! I need it! Sending out the same form to a pool of almost 55 people -___-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get a real answer? I ave Acrobat Pro Dc and cannot do any of the things that he suggested to send to mutiples. I can't add a submit button, I can't to the mass send... I'm confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I never got an answer! I dont think what he talks about above is still an available feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Can we have an update tot his please, as the OP was from 2018. I can see neither MegaSign nor Send & Track in my tools.

I am basically after the same opton as the OP - Send out 1 original file, but have multiple files returned with each individuals' signature on each form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was told that the only option was to upgrade to be able to send a form out in one email to multiple parties.. a mass send. Even this option limits how many email addresses you can add. My employer hasn't approved for me to upgrade, so I'm still doing this individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I am having the same problem as Blank in that I want to send one form to multiple people for them to sign and return. I also want the option to have a main second sender for all of those indivuals (another member of my team who will complete the form).

You have suggested using action buttons to submit the form, but from I have seen, if you opt to have a button, you lose the option of having a "finger written" signature and vice versa. I am sending the forms to indivuals who will most likely be filling in the forms on their phones and will not have access to any paid adobe software.

Is it still possible to complete this task with Send & track, or will I need Mega Sign for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find out the answer to this? This sounds like exactly what I would like to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have not gotten a response unfortunately

[Private info removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines