• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Pop-Up Window Appears When Opening Adobe

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every Time I open Acrobat this pop-up appears and then dissapears before it can load properly. This happens about ten times in sucession. The pop-up tries to load, crashes, and then opens again. There is no title to the pop-up, its just a stock image (this changes with every pop-up) with a white box over it and a loading symbol. I have no idea what it is as it closes before it can load any text. 

Its not affecting the program in any way it's just very annoying. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

In Windows Credential manager, remove any stored credentials that have Adobe User in them. Or just any Adobe credentials. Close credential manager and try to open Adobe DC. The white box disappears. It looks like it is trying to use Cached credentials to sign in. Anyway, this worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are getting a strange pop up on opening the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and that its not affecting the program in any way it's just very annoying. 

Please try to sign out of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin with the same Adobe ID and check.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

our adobe readers users are having the same exact same issue. The images pop up over and over again making reader unusable, so much so we're having to use Edge for pdfs. I've reinstalled numerous times

garethr32293624_0-1637056658706.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

This issue is reported to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix.

We will share the update as soon as we get any news from them

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we had the same issue and just found the resolution for us. We use adobe cloud, and when signed in, adobe reader tries to open adobe stock. When we signed out the app the issue stops. Must be a glitche with reader and cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use the same way. But further more, when you are signed out and then open acrobat and sign in inside acrobat, it works! And you are also automatically signed in in clouds 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry to keep you waiting. The planned update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC version 21.11.20039  is now available. Please update the application from the help menu > Check for updates  and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html  and see if that works for you.

For more information about the new release please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the update doesn't solve the problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We ae sorry to hear that the issue is still unresolved. Our engineering team is still looking it and working to find the fix. We will share the update as soon as we will hear anything from them.

Thanks for your time and patience

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There - Is there any update on this at all? I see the latest response on this was over 2 weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, also our users are experiencing this annoying problem...

Any way to get a solution other than using a different reader????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This has something to do with Creative Cloud in my opinion. In Creative Cloud I use my bussiness profile, but into Acrobat Reader it takes atomaticly my personal profile, when I log out from Creative Cloud, but after this log me in with personal profile in Creative Cloud too. But I want to use my bussiness profile. So I log in with my bussiness profile in Creative Cloud, but it log me out in Acrobat Reader. 

Igor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue. This PC was used by a colleague before and had full adobe installed with cloud. We have uninstalled everything and another colleauge is using it but only with adobe reader. Popups coming 10 times every time we open a file. And if I want to logint to reader, it does not allow me, because the pupup comes and then closes together with login screen

Best,

Balint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Our engineering team is still looking at it and working to find the fix. We will share the update as soon as we will hear anything from them.

Thanks for your time and patience

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a client with EXACTLY the same issue so clearly this is not affecting just one person - running the latest version of Acrobat DC with  CS also installed. Massively frustrating to get these pop-ups every time A PDF document is opened...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

We have raised this issue to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix.

We will share the update as soon as we get any news from them.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem since I have installed InCopy 2 weeks ago.

Best regards,

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that, this issue is already reported to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix.

We will share the update as soon as we get any news from them.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows Credential manager, remove any stored credentials that have Adobe User in them. Or just any Adobe credentials. Close credential manager and try to open Adobe DC. The white box disappears. It looks like it is trying to use Cached credentials to sign in. Anyway, this worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!

This solved this annoying issue. For me it was enough to delete "Adobe user" credentailas, other adobe credentials remained as they were

Best,

Balint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines