• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The download page for Extended Asian Language Pack for Adobe Reader DC is down

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page is down and no way to download the Extended Asian Language Pack for Adobe Reader DC

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6839

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Hello,

Here is the link to download the font pack for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/windows-font-packs-32-bit-reader.html#Requirements 
For Mac: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/macintosh-font-packs--acrobat---reader-.html 

Let us know how it works for you. 

~Tariq 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try the adobe's ftp server;  ftp://ftp.adobe.com/

login: anonymous

pass: password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I failed to locate any file that is related to Extended Asian Language Pack for Adobe Reader DC.

Is Adobe aware the download page is down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if no one in the reader forum has a suggestion google, the desired font pack which is what i assume you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reported it to them. It seems they deliberately took down those pages, thinking you could get updates from the applications themselves, which is true in some cases, but not all. I did not get a straight answer as to where these files are available now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Try67. I have asked if someone from our Document Cloud/Acrobat Community team can respond to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here is the link to download the font pack for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/windows-font-packs-32-bit-reader.html#Requirements 
For Mac: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/macintosh-font-packs--acrobat---reader-.html 

Let us know how it works for you. 

~Tariq 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed both Font pack and Spelling dictionary pack for my new MacOS (M1) Monterey with Acrobat Reader (Latest version 2021.007.20099) but it cannot type Thai font in my Acrobat Reader in Form (can type only English) but I can type Thai font in comment. Anyone has the recommendation, please advise me ... please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Thai Language on Mac OS. Still can't solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Falcon, 

Please go through this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/asian-cyrillic-right-to-left.html and let us know how it works for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to install this as I have the 64bit version - thoughts? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pablo, 

Here is the link to download 64-bit font pack: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/font-pack-spelling-dictionary-64-bit-windows.html 

~Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a 2023 version coming?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mike29695486j9r8 

language packs are rarely updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad Thanks for the very quick reply! I'll not worry about this, and focus on removing our old versions of reader from service! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines