• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The login window appears and disappears in Adobe Reader DC when logged in to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with Adobe Reader DC (the latest version).

The login window appears and disappears in Adobe Reader DC when logged in to Creative Cloud.

Creative Cloud is up to date.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Hi there

Sorry to keep you waiting. The planned update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC version 21.11.20039  is now available. Please update the application from the help menu > Check for updates  and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html  and see if that works for you.

For more information about the new release please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem... I can freely use all adobe cloud programs and reader too, but every time I open something with reader, login window starts apearing and disapearing fast on loop (cant log in because it disapears instantly too)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install a 32 bit version of Adobe Reader DC.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are getting the blank login pop up window when opening the application.

This issue is reported to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix. We will share the update as soon as we get any news from them.

Thanks for your time and patience

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry to keep you waiting. The planned update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC version 21.11.20039  is now available. Please update the application from the help menu > Check for updates  and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html  and see if that works for you.

For more information about the new release please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After that planned 21.11.20039 update this infinite sign in open>close window loop still presists for me on every opened pdf document...

Is there a way to  turn off log in suggestion every time I open pdf? or do I just stick with edge browser pdf viewer...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulius

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. Our engineering team is aware of the issue that the patch doesn't work for some users and they are working on it to find the fix.

We will share the update once we hear anything from them.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have 10 Terminal servers and one of them has been updated to 21.011.20039 and is now prompting for username and password and cannot get to their PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines