• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to install free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but got prompted to enter proxy server credentials

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but each time I go through the installation process, it keeps prompting me to enter my proxy server credentials to continue.  I am not using any proxy servers and do not have any a Creative Cloud account so why is it doing this?  I'm using a standalone Windows 10 PC running on a home network without a domain.
Adobe Acrobat prompt to authenticate proxy.jpg

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you get the installer from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>From the Adobe official website, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the offical Adobe website, of course.  Where else can one get to download the file from?  Even websites that promote the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as a free download will have links that point to the official Adobe website (believe me, I've tried to find other sources to download but have failed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines