• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to convert pdf files to word.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a package plan to convert pdf files to word documents and language conversion.  It is not accepting my pdf documents.  Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Hi Leslieb,

There isn't seems to be any active plan under your current account. The Adobe PDF Pack you are referring here is seems to be canceled.

Have you registered the plan under a different email address? That might be a reason its not letting you to do the conversion.

Help us with correct information, so that we can help you in better manner.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslieb,

There isn't seems to be any active plan under your current account. The Adobe PDF Pack you are referring here is seems to be canceled.

Have you registered the plan under a different email address? That might be a reason its not letting you to do the conversion.

Help us with correct information, so that we can help you in better manner.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem. I paid for the service to be able to convert pdf files to word documents just a couple months ago and the same thing happens to me: I get the upgrade screen every time. How can this be fixed? I'm paying for a service that I am not getting. As a paying customer who relies on this servic when needed, I am very disappointed and frustrated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Susan26545425ns5f 

Apologize for the delay in response.

Your account shows that you had a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Export PDF.  This is an online service that helps you convert the PDF format into different ones like word, excel, etc.

Export PDF service doesn't let you convert another file format into PDF.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@will25171488kyd3 wrote:
Convert PDF to Word using Acrobat

Please refrain from waking up old threads, when you do not have an answer. These questions have been answered and the OP has a different plan. Your solution would not help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines