• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to scroll in a text box

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I'm using Acrobat Reader to fill out a workbook which has text box's to answer my questions. After typing my awnswer I'm trying to use the scroll bar to view more of my writing but it doesn't move. Hope someone is able to help me solve this problem.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF and browsers , PDF forms , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you try to scroll? By turning the mouse wheel or by moving the bar with the cursor? Also, on some systems the scroll direction works in the opposite direction. Is this the case for you eventually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By moving the bar with the cursor. And no it doesn't work in the opposite direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat Reader)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version: 2021.001.20138

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guys you won't believe it but. I downloaded the 32 bit version of acrobat reader even though my computer is a windows 64bit and now the text box moves up and down. Must be a bug with the 64bit version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines