• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign in to my account on adobe reader

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed adobe acrobat reader on a new macbook.  My adobe account sign in is through Apple, so when attempting to sign in, I click the link "continue with Apple."

Safari then opens a webpage in an attempt to login however the page loads with "We did not manage to sign you in. Please disable your browser proxy settings and try again."

I've gone through my proxy settings on Safari and there are no proxy protocols checked.

Thank you in advance for your help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Figured it out.  My iCloud private relay was preventing it.  Just went into my iCloud account, unchecked it, then was able to login.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out.  My iCloud private relay was preventing it.  Just went into my iCloud account, unchecked it, then was able to login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue with Adobe telling me to turn off my proxy settings. After following Adobe's instructions, Adobe still would not load, so frustrating; I tried everything 😡. Thank you for your excellent advice about turning OFF private relay in iCloud, which is still in beta. After over an hour of frustration with nothing working, your excellent advice finally fixed the problem. Thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raheel,

Hope you are doing well.

Glad to know the issue is resolved and thank you for sharing your finding here. It may help other users with a similar issue.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having this issue on PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anthony27363527u0aq 

What exactly does the error message appear when signing into Acrobat Reader?

Would you mind elaborating on this issue a bit more? 

If it's the same as discussed above, have you tried the suggestion? If not, look for security software that might block the activation to proceed further.

Or, if you have password related issue, then try resetting it once.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue but with Google Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KATLEGO277373958w9r 

Do you mean to say you haven't been able to sign in to your Google account? Or unable to sync in your Google account with Adobe?

Let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue. 

~Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.i also facing the same problem but i'm trying to login via google account. i cant use my adobe on my macbook anymore since i faled to login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem. When I try to log in with my Google account via CC, this message keeps popping up "Please disable your browser proxy settings and try again." I double checked my Safari/mac and I don't have any proxies enabled. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here on a new Macbook Pro M1 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Adobe Acrobat reader pro, and as soon as I launch it, it shuts itself in 2 seconds. I cannot log in to the creative cloud, I tried all my accounts ( google, apple and so on), and it always fails to log me in and says:

We did not manage to sign you in
Please disable your browser proxy settings and try again.

I have disabled the proxy on Firefox and tried on chrome, but no change. I wish I didn't pay for adobe pro cause at least I was able to use it beforehand. I want to scream!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solutions? I just started having this problem and no idea why. Everything was fine yesterday! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Acrobad Reader and started using another pdf reader. I
reinstalled it stright away but had the same problem. I re-installed it
after two months and seems to have stopped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Davide28338502onmb @Slagathor88 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. Would you mind confirming the app you are working with? Is it Acrobat Reader or Acrobat pro?

Acrobat Pro is a subscription-based product, and Acrobat Reader is freeware. 

If you are unable to load Acrobat Pro from the CC desktop app, then try this:

Close the CC desktop app.

Run this cleaner tool: 

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

And download it from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html 

For Reader, 

Reboot your computer once.

Run this cleaner tool to remove the existing installer and application’s file traces:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

and try downloading it from here: 

https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines