Undo signature to undo form no longer fillable

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I filled out (partially) a fillable pdf form. I signed the signature part of the document and this rendered the document unfillable from that point on which was not my intent. There was no warning that this would happen. I spent alot of time filling out this document and I desperately don't want to have to fill out a brand new one.  Can I "undo" my signature so I can get the fillable fields back or is there something else I can do to get those form fillable fields back?  The fillable parts of the document had a highlighted blue section. Now the document is just black and white and I can't add any text anywhere. Please help!! this has never happened to me in a pdf field before.

I have attached the form. Now, i see that after filling in the signature the form goes all to black and white. How to undo this?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click the signature and select Clear Signature. Also, when signing you're prompted to save the file, if you saved it under a new name you can just return to the original version.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can right click all I want but I can't make it "undo" my signature? is this because I saved the document after I filled out the signature? Am I stuck here either with a completed document or with a completely empty document? Is there actually a way i can keep my work while also being able to put more info into the form fields? The form fields are now blank and unfillable. Or is this a "can't go back or undo" situation?  Is there someone at Adobe who can or will answer this question or do I just hope the community has the niche knowledge for my question?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see when you right-click it?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue. Once you save the doccument it removes the fillable sections. I am about ready to uninstall. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines