Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader InTune MAM Problems ?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

I've come here seeking assistant as I can no longer figure this out myself. I'm an o365 global admin, i managed our inTune environment. It seems that as of 2 weeks ago our Adobe App no longer allows managed applications to open in Adobe anymore using the "Import to Adobe" shortcut, or the Open in the feature. It will open the document if we select "Copy to Acrobat", the problem we then witness is the option to share via email have then also disappeared. 

Our MAM policies only allow transferring to managed apps, which has been this way for a long time and Adobe Reader is in the policy applied to the phone, I've also tried excluding myself from the Adobe config policies but the config policies don't seem to be doing anything with or without exception?

Anyone else noticing this behavior... im using Version 20.02.01 

thanks 

TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are also seeing this problem as of a couple of weeks ago. It sounds like our Intune and MAM policies mirror yours. I've been trying all week to resolve but nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide an example template of the XML file for the configuration policy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone figured out what was the problem, our share to email function has disappear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure but this looks to me as a problem related to S Mode, if you've upgraded the operating systemnto Microsoft Windows 10.

If the upgrading does not apply in your case, you may want to look on how to create and distribute a  supplemental policy in  Intune for Windows with S Mode.

See if the links below apply to your issue:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines