Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BEFORE FREE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I installed your app on my mobile via Google Play Store. I went to the premium section and there are two options: "monthly subscription" and "sign up for 7-day free trial followed by an annual subscription". 

I chose the free trial with annual subscription. 

Instead of money deducting after the 7 days of free trial, my debit card was charged right away. 

This is incredibly misleading and fraudulent. 

I demand you to refund the amount in my card right away and cancel my subscription. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me. Cheat company

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,  

Hope you are doing well. 

Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the Reserve Bank of India’s e-Mandate, free trials and auto-renewing subscriptions are currently unavailable through Google Play. Google Play subscriptions are available only in the form of a single access pass for a specific period of time and price depending on what plan you choose – month or year. You may repurchase any subscription at the end of that period.  The Adobe Acrobat Reader Android team is in the process of updating our messaging to meet any obligations that we may have pursuant to the Google Play changes. To request a refund, please see Google Play’s refund policy: Request a refund on Google Play.

For Android.  

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.  

For step-by-step instructions, see Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play 

For billing issues or a refund, see Get a refund on Google Play 

For more help, you can refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html  

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.  

Regards  

Ria  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-o7b7dt.jpg

 Google not using refund. Do it at your end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20210605-194420_Google Play Store.jpg

 Cancel option also is not there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ria. 

As mentioned above by others, there is no option to cancel subscription. Neither on Google Play or on your app. 

It is disappointing to find myself spend time on finding cancelling and get refund for no mistake of mine. 

Adobe guaranteed me 7-day free trial and had no right to charge me any money. 

Why should I spend time finding cancelling subscription option (which is not there in the first place) 

Kindly refund my amount at the earliest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned above by others, there is no option to cancel subscription. Neither on Google Play or on your app. 

It is disappointing to find myself spend time on finding cancelling and get refund for no mistake of mine. 

Adobe guaranteed me 7-day free trial and had no right to charge me any money. 

Why should I spend time finding cancelling subscription option (which is not there in the first place) 

Kindly refund my amount at the earliest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vrinda

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have already submitted a request for a refund on Google Play without success please contact our paid customer support team through the chat icon in the bottom right.

Regards 

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines