• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email and addresses in pdf

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe.  I have saved a pdf doc from email that is a list of emails from someone that I want to use to send an email with can I some way but that pdf doc in the send to in my emails and it will pit all the emails address in there?  There are a lot of email address I didn't want to retype them all in to my contacts if I don't have to. Need help! 

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PattiL5947 

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for posting your query here. Please help me with few details to understand your issue better.

1. Make and model of your device?
  2. Which email service provider you are using? (like gmail or outlook)
  3. Application version?
  4. OS version?

For more help refer to: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/review.html#share-a-link-or-file-copy

It depends on the email sharing app you are using. If it saved you can simply copy and paste them. The complete email address will pop up if you type initial letter of previously used email address.

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have yahoo mail using apple ipad 14.7.1

I didn’t figure it out this way but I got it done just took longer thought there would be a lot easier way and there probably is I’m just not knowledgeable in this

Patti L.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @PattiL5947 

Thankyou for confirming issue resolution. For future reference you can use : https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/index.html

If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines