• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error The document cannot be opened because it is corrupted or damaged

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keeps coming up this message, Error The document cannot be opened because it is corrupted or damaged. That only happens when I'm trying to open in my tablet samsung s8 last version of Adobe reader and samsung galaxy s22 ultra. But when I'm trying to open the documents in any computer, it opens with no problem, I already uninstalled and reinstall and update it still same issue. What can I do to fix this problem since is happening with multiple documents I'm trying to download and I can open it?

TOPICS
Android , Create PDF , Edit and export , Install update and subscribe , PDF forms , Security or signature , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem for me. I think it's been happening for a few months. I can download and open PDFs on my laptop with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2022.002.20191, but if I try to open the same PDF on my Lenovo Tablet TB-X705L, running Android 9, using "Adobe Acrobat Reader : Edit PDF" Version 22.7.1, I get the Error message mentioned above. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my tablet today, but the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ruedi25855361yfni@kevin25841464oqhs ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

We have already recognized the issue and are working on a fix in the future version. 

Just to help us further, can you please share a sample file with us and a screenshot of the error you get? 

[To share a file, please click on the attachment icon when you reply to the message and select the file to upload. The same goes for the screenshot too. You will have the image icon to select an image from your files]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Souvik,

Sorry for the delay. Been busy.

I've attached a Pdf doc I could not open, and the error message I get.

Thanks,

Ruedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ruedi25855361yfni,

Thank you for sharing the file. We already have a bug logged for this issue and the file you shared will help us in accelerating the process to get it fixed in the upcoming update.

-Souvik.

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines