• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep Screen On Feature unavailable - IPad Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded dobe acrobat week ago and used this feature many times. Just yesterday "Keep Screen On" disappeared.

• I tried different files
  • I restarted the app
  • The app is up to date

Thanks in advance.

82EFF774-7863-4498-A68D-637F84261787.jpeg

TOPICS
iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will leave the solution here for others:

Adobe acrobats disable this feature when iPad (and probably other iOS devices) is in power saving mode. Turn it off from Battery> Setting if you want it back immediately or wait till it turned-off after charging.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Salah272640982iuw,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing the solution here with your question .

This is a native feature of iOS where the screen dims automatically when in Power Saving mode and disabling the mode to normal power mode gets the normal features back.

You will get a better idea about it from Apple's official documentation: Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone or iPad

Hope this further clarifies the answer.

-Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will leave the solution here for others:

Adobe acrobats disable this feature when iPad (and probably other iOS devices) is in power saving mode. Turn it off from Battery> Setting if you want it back immediately or wait till it turned-off after charging.

Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Salah272640982iuw,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing the solution here with your question .

This is a native feature of iOS where the screen dims automatically when in Power Saving mode and disabling the mode to normal power mode gets the normal features back.

You will get a better idea about it from Apple's official documentation: Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone or iPad

Hope this further clarifies the answer.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines