• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No options to edit or configure PDF printing on mobile?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to print an oversized pdf as a poster and set the scaling across different pages to attach after printing.

There are a million results for how to do this online, but they say go to "file" and change the print options.

There's no "file" on mobile. There's no additional print options on mobile. There's no tiling and scaling or poster size options anywhere that I can find.

Even "edit PDF" only gives the option to add a picture or a text box on top of the file.

Am I crazy? Is any of this possible and I'm not looking in the right places? They offer a monthly paid subscription that I bought to edit PDFs so there's got to be a way to do so right?

TOPICS
Create PDF , Edit and export , iOS , Organize PDF pages , Print , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Dan,

I hope you are doing well. As per the description, you want to print a file to a specific size.

On the mobile application, there are limited options when coming to the printing page. You can select a few predefined sizes for what you want to print.

You may refer to the below link for more:

File.jpgFile (1).jpg

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines