Copy link to clipboard
I downloaded textbook chapters and uploaded them to Adobe Cloud. I was able to open/read/edit them on my iPad yesterday.
But today when I tried to open the same files on my iPad and phone, they opened blank - just a white page. I can't scroll either.
Other files are opening fine besides the textbook files, but the textbook files open fine on the desktop app.
Tried signing out and back in, reinstalling app, restarting iPad - none fixed the issue.
I hope you're doing great.
As per the issue description, the PDF opens blank in your Acrobat Reader mobile application.
Please try the following steps: -
1. Try downloading the file in your local storage and then try to open it.
2. Check for any updates for your device.
3. Clear the cache of the application from device settings.
If the issue persist, could you please share the following details:
1. Application version.
2. OS version of your device
3. A screenshot of the issue you're experiencing.
4. If possible, could you share the PDF file that is having issue.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.