• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please sort me out a refund for my subscription that was supposed to be a 7 day free trial.  I can not believe I've woken up to you taking money out of my account unnecessarily. If I had to pay for the service I wouldn't of got it. Please give me my money back ASAP 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free trial is for people who want to pay for it but would like to check it first. If it doesn't work you NEED TO CANCEL FIRST. This is in the terms you accept. It isn't a freebie.

You need to contact Adobe to cancel the account (and pay the cancellation fee, since you probably agreed to a 1 year plan).

WARNING: Adobe WILL NOT CONTACT YOU. But criminals pretending to be Adobe will contact you and offer to help - they just need your password and credit card number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,   

Hope you are doing well.  

Sorry for the delay. A refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of your initial purchase. Learn if you get a refund when you cancel.

Adobe does not issue refunds for purchases made directly through app stores. For refund or billing requests, refer to:

For IOS   

Apple manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from the Apple App Store.   

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/adobescan/ios/en/managingsubscriptions.html#cancel-a-subscription 

For Android.   

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.   

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/adobescan/android/en/managingsubscriptions.html#cancel-a-subscript... 

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.   

Regards   

Ria   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines