• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started free trial of acrobat edit and I was charged for monthly subscription. I need a refund of it and cancel the subscription.

TOPICS
Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a free trial, but being offered it again, and and again, forever! Hey, could you fix your buggy crap? Looks like the paid software has just no support. Why on earth should I register on a support forum? Why couldn't I just leave feedback inside the app and wait for an answerr there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Alex22918830i08i 

For mobile apps, we are currently having support on forums only. I'll convey your suggestion to our team regarding the feedback. Also, we have a wish form using which you can directly write to our engineering team. 

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chandrakanth22916749i5ua 

Sorry for the trouble you are having. As per the description above, you want to cancel the subscription. Here is a discussion link on a similar issue. Kindly check out the steps provided there and let us know if that helps.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile-discussions/unable-to-cancel-the-subscription/m...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines