• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove AI icon in Acrobat Reader Mobile

New Here ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AI assistant is in my way. I am using my mobile app so the icon takes up a significant section of the text. The preferences menu does not offer a way to remove the icon. Is there some way to fix this? I don't want or need AI to help me read my documents.

TOPICS
Android , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

If you don't require Al Assistant, you can turn it off from Preferences.

1. Select the profile icon on your device.
  2. Select Preferences. 
  3. Select the toggle next to Enable generative AI features in Acrobat.

For more information, please check the help page (https://adobe.ly/3zYshSq)

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

~Amal

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2024 Sep 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I hope you're doing well.

We're pleased to inform you that the latest version of the Acrobat Reader mobile app (v24.09.00) has been released, which resolves the issue you encountered. Please update the app via the Play Store or Samsung Store and restart your device after completing the update for the changes to take effect.

If you have any questions or face any issues, feel free to reach out.

~Amal

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2024 Sep 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I hope you're doing well.

We're pleased to inform you that the latest version of the Acrobat Reader mobile app (v24.09.00) has been released, which resolves the issue you encountered. Please update the app via the Play Store or Samsung Store and restart your device after completing the update for the changes to take effect.

If you have any questions or face any issues, feel free to reach out.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2024 Sep 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal,

I appreciate that you are trying to resolve this, but the AI Assistant button appeared for the first time today in my Adobe Reader app (version 24.09.01 on iPadOS 17.6.1). A few months ago I was able to turn off the button in the desktop app, but I can't find a way to do it in the mobile app. Therefore the OP's problem, which is also my own problem, does not appear to have been resolved by the most recent update.

I am never going to click on the button intentionally, and I would rather it wasn't hopping around in the corner, a distracting purple circle on an otherwise b&w screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the AI Assistant button appeared for the first time today in my Adobe Reader app (version 24.09.01 on iPadOS 17.6.1). 

By @rob137268

Try the steps in this Help page for Acrobat Mobile:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/generative-ai-features-in-acrobat-mobile.html

Turn off AI Assistant

If you don't require Al Assistant, you can turn it off from Preferences.

1. Select the profile icon on your device.

2. Select Preferences

3. Select the toggle next to Enable generative AI features in Acrobat.

janee_0-1726677291044.png

Preferences > Subscriptions also has a subscribe to AI assistant button, which I have not enabled.

janee_0-1726677548098.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jane,

Thanks, but we must be looking at something different.

When I open Reader on my iPad and click on my profile icon and Preferences I see different options to those in the i age you shared. None of the options I see are related to AI.

IMG_0021.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines