• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription restore error message

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Restore Error Unable to restore purchases The operation couldn't be completed.  (AdobeAISSessionClaimStatusErrorDo- main error 8.)"

help!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @YUKO6C29 

Thank you for posting your query here. Please help me with few details to understand your issue better.

1. Make and model of your device?
  2. Application version?
  3. Do you have premium subscription? To check please refer : https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/troubleshooting.html?highlight=about 

We did try to replicate the behavior on our end, however, it is working fine. Make sure your application is updated. Do save your work then try to sign out and sign in back. Reboot your device.

Note: Ensure you are connected to the internet.

Your subscription should automatically activate. If you have an issue, you can reactive or restore your purchase as follows:

1. Tap Profile icon.
  2. Tap Subscriptions.
  3. Tap Restore purchases.

After a dialogue appears stating your purchase is restored, relaunch the app and try using your paid services.

For more help: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/managingsubscriptions.html#upgrade-existing-subscri...

Regards

Ria [edited]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria, Are you responding to me (YUKO6C29)? Your note is addressed to @Rayed5CB4

1. Make and model of your device? iPad Pro 12.9
  2. Application version? 21.09.01
  3. Do you have premium subscription? Yes

I'm still getting the same error message when I try to restore the Premium version.

yuko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error message! I have premium acrobat service on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted phone, I'm on the internet. I've lost files because of this and I get the same error message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting this error.....

"Restore Error Unable to restore purchases The operation couldn't be completed.  (AdobeAISSessionClaimStatusErrorDo- main error 8.)"

please help Adobe people. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

Thankyou for your swift replies. We will test this at our end and get back to you. Could you both provide your adobe ID in private message?

Note: This is a public forum, please do not share personal information here.

For sending a private message follow the below steps:

1. Tap my name beside my profile picture.
  2. Tap send a message.
  3. Write your message and tap send.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have the same problem96BB2162-C56F-4779-99CF-6915B115A2D2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting this same error message also

jaosniphoen 12 pro 

iOS 15.2 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue, getting this error and cannot restore purchases in the app. This is only on my iPad. Adobe Acrobat Pro is working on my desktop. I was using the Pro options on my iPad in the app previously with no issues until now. My subscription is still active.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David Sloan @default223079766rdxpa 

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for the delayed response. We need a bit more information from your side. Would you mind sharing your Adobe ID via Private message to check your account to validate your subscription status?

Note: This is a public forum, please do not share personal information here.

2. Tap send a message.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

all I'm having the same problem.

I have iPhone 13 Pro Max 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.. 

please help me

IMG_8023.png

IMG_8024.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eko22481312cv1d  @FAISER SHAKOOR 

We need to check for this issue on our end and for that, we need the email on which the subscription is active. Please tell us in a private message. Also, could you confirm if you have changed the email linked with your Adobe account?

Also confirm, if you have tried the steps to Restore purchases from the response given by Ria at the very beginning. 

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have tried everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was going to speak with apple regarding a refund due this is just wasting time and everyone is having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error message and issue here. Active subscription. Will private message you with requested information. Thank you for your help on this matter, which clearly is an ongoing issue affecting a number of subscribers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: In terms of my issue, I just found that it related to my email address. Corrected and now I have access to my subscription (which was apparently attached to another email account). Hoping that all find resolution to the matter that is still affecting a number of Adobe subscribers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, hope all is well. Did anyone figure out the issue? I have bought the year. it has been 3 weeks and still not working and im also etting error 8. Can't seem to figure out. I have tired everything 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Derick22495026ksfb 

We can't see any active subscription under your email. Do you have any other email, that might be having the subscription active, please let us know in a private message?

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply. How do I sent private messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Tap send a message.

Regards,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also havjng this issue. I usually use my ipad but when I try to edit files on my iPhone 13 Pro it keeps xoming up with the error message. I have rebeooted, updated the app, trued restoring the purchase multiple times but no luck.

Can someone offer some guidance for me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restore adobe purchases through  my appleid gmail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to restore the purchases with my apple id but it keeps coming up with that error message I attached to my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines