• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do anything at all without getting a pop up telling me to subscribe to unlock the feature. So I click on subscribe and then it says "you already have a subscription " (which I do)  and then I get a blank screen saying unknown error has occurred.  This has been going on for over a week now, possibly longer. What is going on?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sara,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

I checked your account and found an active subscription for Acrobat Reader Mobile. Would you mind sharing the method you are logged in to the application? Have you used the option for Adobe ID or logged in using Apple ID?

If you are logged in using Apple ID, please try the below steps once:

1. Tap on the profile icon on the top right.

2. If not already signed in, tap Sign-in and follow the steps to sign in to your account.

3. Tap Subscriptions.

4. Tap Restore purchases.

You may refer to the link to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sara,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

I checked your account and found an active subscription for Acrobat Reader Mobile. Would you mind sharing the method you are logged in to the application? Have you used the option for Adobe ID or logged in using Apple ID?

If you are logged in using Apple ID, please try the below steps once:

1. Tap on the profile icon on the top right.

2. If not already signed in, tap Sign-in and follow the steps to sign in to your account.

3. Tap Subscriptions.

4. Tap Restore purchases.

You may refer to the link to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines