Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial charged

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got charged before the trial ended. 

at the day i started the trial the same day i cancelled and i got charged for full month fir mintime . in the google store under subscriptions adobe subscribe is cancelled. 

how can i get refund?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MICHAEL23826637mz1m 

As mentioned that you have been charged for the free trial. We need to check for more information related, could you please send us your Adobe ID, Order ID, and date when you opted for the trial in a private message. 

For sending a private message follow the below steps:

1. Tap my name beside my profile picture.
  2. Tap send a message.
  3. Write your message and tap send.

We will be waiting for your response. Once we've got that information from you, we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delayed response. 

You got charged because you have opted for the monthly subscription and we only provide a trial for a yearly subscription. Here is a help document for a clear understanding of mobile subscription:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/managingsubscriptions.html#subscription-service...

Thanks,

Harsh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines