Copied

I want to cancel my subscription to adobe how i can do it 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @janisbel26837366btsl,

I hope you are doing well. I understand that you want to cancel your subscription.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gail270059037g4k

Sorry for the trouble.

You may refer to the below link to learn how to cancel your subscription or trial based on the platform.

For Android: Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

For iOS: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

-Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel subscription 

will Renew end of month 

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Please try the below given steps and let us know if that helps.

For IOS   

Apple manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from the Apple App Store.   

Cancel subscription: iOS 

For Android.   

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.   

Cancel Subscription: Android 

A refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of your initial purchase. Learn if you get a refund when you cancel. 

Adobe does not issue refunds for purchases made directly through app stores. For refund or billing requests, refer to: 

Refunds on Google Play for Google Play Store. 

Galaxy Store Payments and Purchases for Samsung Galaxy Store. 

For IOS    

Apple manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from the Apple App Store.    

Refund purchase  

For Android.    

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.    

Refund Purchase  

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, payment continues after the cancelation of my trial plan, now to cancel the plane I have to pay the cancelation fee, during this time I have never used the adobe PDF app or system, I feel  this is a deliberate attempt, please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here 😢--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel the free trial, it keeps sending to Samsung. I did Not do the free trial through Samsung they have nothing to do with it. Adobe Please cancel my free trial. Stop with the wild goose chase to cancel this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my trial and there is no option to do so

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to contact Adobe Customer Support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I go to the account plans I'm told I don't have an active plan, but each month 21.2 is taken out of my checking account to pay for a plan I don't have, is there any real person I can talk to and not some automated chat that can not help resolve this issue, and here I am on a community chat to still not get answers to my qyuestions on why this is happening if I don't have a plan? very frustrated with adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you cancel it in your free trial then you won’t be charged but
after they charge you every month . That’s what happened to me also and I
lowered the plan. So now minimum amount goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  accidentally subscribed to an Adobe Acrobat acount a few minutes ago and have been tying to cancel it ever since, but your site will not allow it.  I am hereby ordering that the subscription to Adobe I have just ordered this date (10/10/2022) be canceled forthwith.   Stephen Ellis (Stebrel@aol.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get familiarized with how to cancel a subscription, when to cancel, and get refund (if applicable) please see the link that was shared by Claudio Gonzalez in this older discussion:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to canceled my subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @janisbel26837366btsl,

I hope you are doing well. I understand that you want to cancel your subscription.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to cancel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I talked to someone before about canceling my Adobe Photoshop application. And I also explained that the reason why I'm canceling is because my laptop is not strong enough to carry the application it doesn't have enough room. So I never had the opportunity to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to cancel my account for months now.  I dont seem able to find the route but I do see that if I dont pay you will cancel the account.  So cancel it and then you dont have to keep sending me these notices.  I dont use the features of the software anymore and it is much too expensive so please cancel it now.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to cancel my subscription. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear sirs: Please cancel my subscription. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kenneth2782415587ih,

Would you mind looking at the featured post: Want to cancel your subscription? Check

Please let us know if this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Adobe subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Manjunath278883796ga9 

The question about how to cancel or request to cancel an Adobe Acrobat subscription has been answered multiple times in this thread since 2020; over 11 times to be precise.

You may use any of the links shared here or contact Adobe directly to cancel your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription ended in October and since then you have been sending me messages to pay or the account will be deleted. I have tried umpteen times to delete the account to no avail. Frankly I cannot afford to continue the subscription and I have rarely used the software so all I need is the acrobat reader and I will be quite happy. Please cancel the account.
Thank you

R.J.(Bob) Smith
bobsmith.performmci@shaw.ca
29-14655 32nd Avenue
Surrey, BC, V4P 3R6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, over 11 times in this thread, to cancel your subscription you must contact Adobe support directly, or simply follow the instructions provided in the links.

This is an Adobe community user-to-user support forum, not an Adobe Customer support center, or billing department.

You are posting a request to cancel your subscription in a public Internet forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to cancel my direct debit subscription asap and do it easily becuase it sure is hard here you really dont make it easy! please help . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, over 11 times in this thread, to cancel your subscription you must contact Adobe support directly, or simply follow the instructions provided in the links.

This is an Adobe community user-to-user support forum, not an Adobe Customer support center, or billing department.

You are posting a request to cancel your subscription in a public Internet forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines