• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android copy in reading mode

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't copy text from PDF file in the reading mode on Android 5.1. Did anyone face this problem? How can I fix it?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gboratto,

We are sorry for the inconvenience but currently, copying text in Reading mode is not available however you may file a feature request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Thank You,

Shivam

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sergeyg82754860,

When Reading Mode is enabled, you can't copy text from a pdf as well as add annotation to the pdf. This behavior is by design.

You may switch to Single Page/ Continuous to copy text from a pdf.

Let us know if you have any questions on this.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer! When I'm reading book in foreign language, I want to use Google "tap to translate" feature. But I can't use it in Reading mode. Is there some other way to translate text in reading mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same complaint. It does not allow to copy the text in Reading mode, forcing us to change the mode to copy and use the Google translator for example. Does Adobe have any intentions to include this simple and useful feature in its roadmap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gboratto,

We are sorry for the inconvenience but currently, copying text in Reading mode is not available however you may file a feature request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines