Highlighted

Chinese Font Package for MAC

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have an Apple MAC computer and need assistance with finding the correct font package that will allow me to view and write Mandarin and Cantonese PDF forms on Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat. Anytime I try to open a document in either langauge I get a message that "a font package is required  to correctly display this page".  I hit ok to direct me to the font package that is needed however, it does not direct me. 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, Create PDF, Edit and export, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Chinese Font Package for MAC

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have an Apple MAC computer and need assistance with finding the correct font package that will allow me to view and write Mandarin and Cantonese PDF forms on Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat. Anytime I try to open a document in either langauge I get a message that "a font package is required  to correctly display this page".  I hit ok to direct me to the font package that is needed however, it does not direct me. 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, Create PDF, Edit and export, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?