• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configuring Acrobat Reader iOS app via MobileIron Core

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading the enterprise guide pasted below and browsing the forums, I am discovering that the app configuration for Acrobat Reader in MobileIron Core is no longer working or supported (until 2019).  Is this still true?  If so, is there any other way to configure these settings in MobileIron Core?

ReaderMobileIron.jpg

Enterprise Mobility Management — Enterprise Guide for Acrobat on Mobile Devices

TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's still true. When support restarts, the doc will be updated.

Second question: don't know, but doubt it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  When you mention "We support restarts", what do you mean by "restarts?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you noted above, the doc says support will return in 2019. The date is TBD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see there is a new version of Acrobat Reader that should support MobileIron Core.  However, I am unable to leverage MobileIron to disable certain features of the iOS app using the guide found here: Enterprise Mobility Management — Enterprise Guide for Acrobat on Mobile Devices

I've tried using the default configuration made available in MobileIron, as well as using the xml file to configure the app to no avail.

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a more detailed white paper to get this to work? Please advise. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines