• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete recent email addresses

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open an Acrobat doc and click on share. I type emails in 'Enter name or email box'. Recent email addresses appear which I want to delete but I don't know how

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent list suggestion is basically how a phone system works. The e-mail address you have used in the recent past shows up the next time you try to fill in a field that needs e-mails.

However, if you think there is something we need to improve at our end, please feel free to drop down your suggestions to the feedback form on the below link. Filling this ensures that your feedback reaches the product team for them to review your request and implement it in the upcoming updates.

The link for the feedback form: Share your feedback on Acrobat DC (uservoice.com)

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to Delete recent email addresses so you can try it

In the new e-mail window, start typing the address you want to remove in the To: field. When it appears, tap the i button next to the address. Then tap "Remove From Recents" at the bottom.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hegedüsa,

Currently, there is no option to remove the recent email address that appears when you try to share the PDF.

This is an as designed behavior of the application.

Let us know if you need any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also having problems with a recent email address that is incorrect (as per the post below). How can i delete an email address that keeps popping up. 

"I open an Acrobat doc and click on share. I type emails in 'Enter name or email box'. Recent email addresses appear which I want to delete but I don't know how"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also requesting this feature. Incorrect suggestions are slowing down workflows. Where is this list stored? Can we delete a file or remove them from the registry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent list suggestion is basically how a phone system works. The e-mail address you have used in the recent past shows up the next time you try to fill in a field that needs e-mails.

However, if you think there is something we need to improve at our end, please feel free to drop down your suggestions to the feedback form on the below link. Filling this ensures that your feedback reaches the product team for them to review your request and implement it in the upcoming updates.

The link for the feedback form: Share your feedback on Acrobat DC (uservoice.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is there is no way to remove incorrectly entered email addresses, leading to mistakes when sending new documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally understand your concern and thus, suggesting you to fill in the feedback request form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, is there a preference file where these are stored that could be deleted to resolve the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to Delete recent email addresses so you can try it

In the new e-mail window, start typing the address you want to remove in the To: field. When it appears, tap the i button next to the address. Then tap "Remove From Recents" at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines