Highlighted

Highlights Not Showing When Document Saved to Google Drive

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have been using the 'Comment' function of the Adobe Reader app (downloaded this month) on my iPad (bought this month) to highlight sections of documents. However, when I save the PDF to my Google Drive, the highlights don't show on the document. If I use the underline, comment bubble, or free-write functions, any markings made with these DO show up, so I'm not sure why the highlights aren't making it to the Google Drive version of my document. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Jennie

P.S. My current way of saving the document is:  Share a Copy > Create PDF > Done > Save File To... > Drive.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

This sounds more like an issue with the way Google Drive displays PDF files, which has nothing to do with Adobe. Report this issue to Google.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Highlights Not Showing When Document Saved to Google Drive

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have been using the 'Comment' function of the Adobe Reader app (downloaded this month) on my iPad (bought this month) to highlight sections of documents. However, when I save the PDF to my Google Drive, the highlights don't show on the document. If I use the underline, comment bubble, or free-write functions, any markings made with these DO show up, so I'm not sure why the highlights aren't making it to the Google Drive version of my document. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Jennie

P.S. My current way of saving the document is:  Share a Copy > Create PDF > Done > Save File To... > Drive.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

This sounds more like an issue with the way Google Drive displays PDF files, which has nothing to do with Adobe. Report this issue to Google.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 1
jennieg LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I just downloaded the document from Google Drive to my laptop and you're right - once it's downloaded and opened independently of Google Drive the highlights are there. Can't believe I didn't think of that! Thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0