How can you insert a photo in a pdf file under acrobat reader app for iPad?
Using App you can take a picture and create PDF and then using on-line service, you may combine and existing file with the file with pic: PDF, merge and combine files into one PDF | Adobe Acrobat DC
I don't want to make a pdf folder i need to insert a photo of my stamp and signature to the same pdf
Has anyone figured out how to place a photo into a PDF? Surely this is a simple and basic function of the program?!!!??
hi khaledm29393764 and mattyhannon,
You may want to try the followings,
1. After open the PDF, tap on "Comment" tool icon at the bottom toolbar
2. Tap on "Signature" tool (Fountain pen) icon at the rightmost of the bottom tool bar
3. Tap "Create Signature" in the popover
4. In the "Create Signature" panel, tap on the "Photo" icon next to the "Clear" button of the bottom bar
5. Tap "OK" to allow "Adobe Acrobat" to access your photos if it asks
6. From your "Photo Album", select a photo
7. In "Select Signature" panel, the selected photo should appear and tap "Done" at the upper right hand corner to use it
8. The photo should show up in the "Create Signature" panel, tap "Done"
The selected photo in Step #6 should appear in the PDF. If the photo is not in the right location or its size is not appropriate, you could tap on the photo, then drag the handler to resize it and drag the whole photo selection to the desired location. Finally, tap outside the photo selection to commit the changes.
Note, after the PDF is saved, the photo is embedded into the PDF and it cannot be deleted and moved after all. I'd suggest that to make a copy of the PDF, and try it out first to see if it is what you want.
Hope this help.
Thank you guys.
It is solved now.
Is there an option to "attach file" (word, Excel any document etc.) to a fillable pdf on Ipad?