• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IOS Acrobat app File sharing between devices

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to get the acrobat app to share my files between my devices??? I've contacted adobe who was not helpful. There is literally a section in the app for shared files, but doesn't seem to be a way to share them...help please. 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feature is in iOS itself. Is not a feature of the Adobe Reader mobile app unless you are sharing the file via Document Cloud, or any other cloud storage service.

I believe yhe correct method to enable this feature is to long press on the pdf file icon.

Then select Adobe Reader mobile app from the context menu that will pop. Right above that selection there is another selection called AirDrop. It says tap to enable, for example.

Activating AirDrop will allow to share files between devices but it might require WiFi, not sure if you can use it with mobile data enabled (although it should).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't work, at least in iOS 14.  The only way I found was to put them in the document cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines