• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost files combining files

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using acrobat a as far as I know paying for it for some time I was suddenly asked to sign in after months? 
I signed in and now half of my old documents have disappeared including some needed for a legal case.... WHY? 
now it is asking me to pay a subscription but when I press the button it tells me I already have one but the whole app is unusable??? 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe , iOS , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe Customer Care to check what could be the problem with your user account.  Maybe you could've changed the primary email address that was associated with the subscription when you registered it as your AdobeID. Or maybe a problem with a payment. I don't think you'll get the type of help that you're inquiring about here in the user-to-user support forums. You need to contact Customner Care. 

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe Customer Care to check what could be the problem with your user account.  Maybe you could've changed the primary email address that was associated with the subscription when you registered it as your AdobeID. Or maybe a problem with a payment. I don't think you'll get the type of help that you're inquiring about here in the user-to-user support forums. You need to contact Customner Care. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines