• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need refund

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to refund form automatic charge application Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator .I have  another app. Do not need this application

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amornrats,

I have checked your account with the email address used to sign in to the forums.

You are subscribed to the Adobe Export PDF service. The service was purchased from the Google Play Store, not from the Adobe.

In this case, please contact the Google support team to cancel the subscription.

You may refer to the following help link for more information about the cancelation.

- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Hope the information helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Plss need refund my money deduct acrobat my baby was crying because no milk.. u deduct me on jun7 2020... my gmail gracemagno18.87@gmail.com deduct amount 520 pls canseld plsss. Im no work now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines