Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf document cloud error on amazon fire 8 tablet

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I state that I only use the free version of adobe (so I only have free document cloud and free creative cloud available). I have a problem with the amazon tablet fire 8 when opening pdf files from my adobe document cloud with the application adobe reader.
In an attempt to open the files, the error message "The document path is not valid" opens. I don't understand why this problem
has arisen for some months, when everything worked perfectly on this device before.
Can you help me please? Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting the same error on my Kindle Fire 8: "the document path is not valid" after a long string of negative numbers under the progress bar. I have had a paid subscription for a long time and it is current. My files are accessible from other devices. I have deleted and/or uninstalled the app and/or turned my Fire off and back on, more than once, and that didn't help. It shows me my files but seems to think I'm not logged into Document Cloud when I try to open a file, whether the file is new or old. Even though it lists my Document Cloud documents, it offers me the opportunity to turn on Mobile Link but won't accept the login. So none of my Cloud files are accessible on my Fire. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines