• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renewed Subscription with no access to features

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so for about 3 months my subscription has been renewed and I have been charged for the subscription. Yet, when I open the app I am unable to use any of the subscribed features. I need assistance.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have experienced this issue for past yr or more, so bad I thought maybe my subscription had lapsed, come to find out had multiple accounts, 3 to be exact!! Now I'm experiencing same issue, keeps telling me do the 7 day trial for something I already have paid the yr for. I love Adobe but this is getting redundantly exhausting 😪.  To he point of trying someone new....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I need help asap! I have a paid subscription, am trying to edit a pdf, and it keeps asking me if I want the free trial or if I want to sign up for an account. This is frustrating and INFURIATING, as well as a waste of time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue where it says sign up and already did and then it won't let me move forward. I need to get a file out ASAP. Wtf 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just "restarted" my laptop and voila, it worked for me. Try that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. It takes me to the "Subscribe Now" page. If I click "Subscribe Now" I get a message telling me "You're currently subscribed to this". I've tried restarting with no luck. I'm working on a deadline and this is causing issues. HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines