• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature Field Not showing on Acrobat Reader for mobile

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I made a digital PDF Form on Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac and added a signature fields in first steps of my testing. The Signature field showed perfectly on the Mobile app and opened a Pop up to allow the signature to be made with a finger on the screen. So I finished the form added all the field I needed but now the Signature field does not show up on mobile. If i open it on Adobe Acrobat Pro it does appear. Even on Other apps like PDF Expert the field shows and allows for a signature but not on Adobe Acrobat mobile. I need it to work on Adobe Acrobat Mobile since its the only app available across multiple platforms. Hope you can all help me.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hirammkt,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The digital signature feature was never available in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

Could you please confirm the Adobe Application on which you have tested the option?

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hirammkt,

It seems that you are adding the Digital Signature filed to the PDF form.

The Adobe Acrobat Reader for the mobile device does not support the digital Signature feature, that is the reason you are not able to view the signature field.

However, you can view the added digital signature on the PDF form on the mobile application.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Like i said in my Question when I started testing this option of a PDF form the option of the digital signature was available and working 100% on the Mobile app. So it makes no sense that now it does not work Unless Adobe wants to make their app worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hirammkt,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The digital signature feature was never available in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

Could you please confirm the Adobe Application on which you have tested the option?

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's 2021 and this Signature field is still not visible on the mobile application. In addition, Image fields are also not supported. The only mobile applications that I have found that support signature fields and image fields are PDF Viewer and PDF Expert on iOS 14:

• Adobe Reader
    • DCEst_1-1629989706790.png
  • PDF Expert
    • DCEst_2-1629989790357.png

• PDF Viewer
    • DCEst_3-1629989953008.png

How is it that in 2021, a 3rd party PDF application has support for this and the native Adobe app does not?

Please make this a thing, so we stop hopping around different apps to complete 1 simple task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, question is why is this NOT AVAILABLE on the mobile app?? Is it going to be soon or is the issue not going to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines